- Admission will be made after an interview of the child. Both the parents must be present with the child at the time of the interview.
- The required fees should be remitted to the office within the date specified at the time of interview.
- The child must have completed three years of age at the time of application to LK.G and five years for admission to Class 1. The child should have had the full course of Triple Antigen and Polio Vaccine before joining the school.
- Even When Admission is made in the course of the year, fees for the complete year should be paid. Application must be made by the parent or guardian.
- Photocopy (duly attested) of the birth certificate preferably from Panchayat / Municipality and two copies of passport size photograph of the child should be enclosed with the application form. For admission to classes higher than Class 1, Transfer Certificate from the school previously attended should be attached. If the child is coming from another sate Officer of the District /State /Country /CBSE Regional Officer.
- The decision of the management will be final in matters regarding admission.